Sunday 22 January 2012

Dreams.... My Dreams!!!!!

DREAMS.. smthng of other world.. smthng virtual.. n it is always said.. "khayalon ki duniya se nikal ke yathartha ki duniya me jeena seekho"(come out of dreams and learn to live in d real world). I smtime think hw much dis is true? Is dere no connection b/w dreams and d reality? For me - dere is. I still remember d UPSC preparation days. My days used to start with books and end, ofcourse wid ... Books, and then planning for what to read in d mrng while lying in bed.. n then in DREAMS.. ohh i forgot, dis was also in syllabus :( ohh dis is GS paper and i hav read PubAd :( ohh i dnt remember anythng.. Good.. rest dreams i dnt remember :).. and now as d life changes, my dreams too.. Now d day ends wid.. which movie tomoro.. or which novel.. n so on and in my dreams too, i am njoying dis. but still i smtimes dream.. Ohh I got late for d Yoga class :) :) So I better gonna sleep now....GN

No comments:

Post a Comment