Sunday 22 January 2012

home.... away from Home

Home.. A word, which I am sure brings shining on faces of most of the people. But for some or the other reasons, we are forced to be away from our Sweet Homes for long long times.. In fact it is good also bcoz it makes us to realise d importance of it. I still remember my college days when I just used to find its too boring to stay at home with so many restrictions and  responsibilities. I was just waiting for joining of my first job away from Home. The starting days away from Homewere just wonderful with taste of freedom and no responsibilities.. but that lasted for just few days. Then suddenly I just started missing everythng about Home which was boring for me at some point of time. Then with time we develop a bonding with this new place. Time goes on and this bonding become strong and as soon as this new place becomes like our new home, we are forced to move to some new place. The History repeats itself but may be it takes less time this time to accept this place as new home. Not sure abt others but I have already started feeling a bonding with NACEN.. My new home, away from Home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment